MultiFunction Skin and Developer's Express

Apr 12, 2013 at 1:12 AM
I am using your latest Module Template and just downloaded your skin. Most of the controls such as Text Boxes Combo Boxes are all displaying at around quadruple height even though they look correct in VS 2012 and the Aphelia skin (controls have no height specified -- just using the default). I have noticed that the Dark Night skin does the same thing while a WebsiteResponsive skin puts 10px of additional vertical padding between controls. Is this a css issue and if so, how can I get your skin to display custom modules correctly? The site I am building for my client has a large number of custom modules written in VB.Net using your template and I have used DevExpress controls for years with no problems. Please help!

Regards,

Wayne
Coordinator
Apr 12, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Wayne it is most likely a CSS issue, though I can't say that I have experienced that myself. Your best bet would be to look at the CSS using Firebug or Chrome's developer console and see what is causing the extra spacing.
Coordinator
Apr 12, 2013 at 1:14 AM
I'm travelling to Southern Fried DNN over the weekend so I won't be able to do much along the lines of assistance, unless you are of course there and want to show me in person.
Apr 12, 2013 at 8:56 PM
I wish I could be there! Have fun -- I'm stuck in the California dessert. I did look with Firebug but I can't see to figure out why its happening. If you would like, I can put together a short module and screen shots to demonstrate the problem -- even inside of controls such as the NavBar.

Thanks,

Wayne
Coordinator
Apr 19, 2013 at 1:30 AM
Feel free to email me screenshots of what you are seeing. chris at christoc.com